Monday, November 9, 2015

My Sunday November 8




I went to Ruskin and Apollo beach this weekend. It took me a while to get there since I live in Tampa but it was worth it. I took these photos up above ^

This is a nature preserve and manatees are to come and chillax. Sadly, I didn't see any but I did see two dolphins. I couldn't take a clear photo of them a reason why there isn't a pic of them. It was very beautiful and if you visit Florida this would be one place I recommend besides Disney, Busch Gardens and Universal. It is very pretty and the waters are calm.

This coming summer I will be going to Puerto Rico so there will be posts on that and I'll be moving to Texas after that. I will be leaving Florida and I don't know what to do. Starting high school in a different state and area I'm not going to be used to. So I'm a bit scared but I think I'll be okay! :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow. This place is so awesome. Tell me more about it! Beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me:OMG Becky look at this
    Becky:OMG its so Kawaii

    ReplyDelete