Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Attack On Titan


I'm pretty sure everyone has heard of Attack On Titan and how great it is.
Believe me when I tell you this........ It's Amazing.
The graphics are very detailed. It is directed by the same people who created Death Note. If you haven't heard of Death Note, my next reviews will be on it.

Attack On Titan is about the human race hiding behind these enormous walls called wall Maria, wall Rose, and wall Sina. What were they hiding from? They were hiding from these gigantic human looking creatures that ate humans and nobody knows why. The main characters name is Eren Yeager. His father is a doctor and his mother stays at home. When Eren was younger, he went with his dad to visit a friend. His father's friends have a young daughter named Mikasa Ackerman. When they arrived at the house they found the Ackerman's dead and Mikasa seemed to be kidnapped. That is how the Yeager's adopted her. 
One night his father took Eren into the woods and injected him with a fluid and told Eren that the answers will be in the basement.

Anyway, a gigantic titan smashed a hole on the outer wall and disappeared. Many other titans on the outside began to go into the town and feast on the humans. Eren's mother was at home and their house was near the hole that was created. When he arrived at the house, the roof had collapsed and pinned his Mrs. Yeager to the ground. She told them to run and get to the second wall. And I'll let you guys guess what happened.

So when Eren gets older he gets a choice to go to work to attack titans. Military, Garrison Regiment, Survey Corps., Special Operations Squad, and Military Police Brigade. They do training and are given the choice of staying and put your life on the line or you can go home where you will most likely be safe.

I believe I said to much so I'll just stop. I wrote way more then I would usually write because I strongly recommend this anime. There is a lot of killing and blood so I'll just put that out there. So if you still choose to watch then ENJOY! :3

2 comments:

  1. Attack On Titan Will ultimately have a second season

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete